Sunday, August 28, 2005

I hate Sundays...

I have nothing against Sundays personally, in fact, back when I was with Sky, Sunday was my favorite day of the week. But ever since having a job, Sundays seem to pull me in two different directions due to the fact that I have work the following day.

Now, I should point out that for the most part, my life is completely empty. Of all the friends I have, most of them have moved away and are online and I really only chat with two of them now, and even not that often. The two friends I do have offline, I either see them once in a blue moon (Jo-Ann) or every two or so weeks (Ed.) So suffice it to say, when Sunday comes around, I look forward to it ending so that I'll get to work on Monday and be around other people and have something to do.

However, I also don't want the weekend to end, because I know there's a lot of things I could be doing and I'm not getting them done. So I try to make the most of the day, while time flies by like a vulture in the sky. And once I notice the clock hits 5:30, it's like my mind suddenly clicks "Okay, from this point on, it's just another weeknight, you don't have time to do anything else."

I should also point out that on Sundays, I sleep in, so I wake up late, and then I really just don't feel like doing anything at all anyways, even if there are things I could be doing...

So today, I woke up around noon or so, and hopped online to see what I can do with this project I want to work on. As I'm doing this, I notice my free space is starting to get low, so I stop what I'm doing and burn some stuff off to DVD. I attempted to play RE:O while this was happening, but got distracted by something else, and once it was done burning, I never got around to even beginning RE:O. I hopped back online, did a bit more work with something else, and before I know it, it's almost 7:00, and most of the day is gone, and I've hardly gotten anywhere.

Now, I'm way too tired and feel like the entire day was a waste, and I had wanted to get this project off the ground by now... I don't know why I'm trying, it's not going to work... Ah well, I need sleep. So off I go. 'Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home